Friday, October 31, 2014

Tawa Bhendi Fry ( Pan-fried okra)





Couple of weeks ago, I had the previlege of writing a guest post for Jhuls from the wonderful blog the not so creative cook. The title of her blog is a misnomer as she is an extremely creative cook with a great bubbly personality. She is so full of life and her blog has very nice recipes! She is my friend from the blogging world. I met her at Angie's Fiesta Friday.



 When Jhuls invited fellow bloggers for guest posts, I jumped at the chance. I was honored when she accepted my post and later featured it in her blog.This recipe is a super-easy, quick and delicious one! To get the recipe for Tawa Bhendi Fry recipe, please visit  the not co creative cook. I promise you that you will come with many more other recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment